Wednesday, September 30, 2009

D A Y - 4 (evening)




I met up with my friend Akin and his film crew for the evening, we went to the west village in search of food, coming across one of the most bizarre eating experiences of my life......
The building looked like a tacky Christmas tree which has the ability to mutate and take over the walls like ivy had attacked it. The restaurant itself was one of 4 Indian restaurants in identical fairy lightened rooms, each with a pushy Indian man shouting at us to come in to their place. When walking through the doors, the tinsel and fairy lights brushed the top of my head as my eyes tried to focus in the red light.
After eating the food the lights went off, some disco lights came on and a cheesy remix of happy birthday blares out around us as a tray of ice cream makes it's way to our table. Apparently it was one of the girls, Aixa's Birthday. It was news to her aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment