Tuesday, December 8, 2009

D A Y - 7 8

H I R S T


Whilst walking through the Met amongst the w0rks from the likes of Rembrandt, Gauguin, Picass0, and Klimt, I turn into the modern art section where I am faced with The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living. I was starstruck. I stared at the shark in that tank for quite some time, My favorite/ most grossed out view was this one above. it was weird.


I later proceeded to the Guggenheim Museum where I by pass the verging on extortionate entrance fee by flashing my golden ticket, an Intern card at the ticket desk.
The Kandinsky exhibition on, I like the works of Kandinsky very much but was completely distracted by the building itself. Amazed by the continuous spiral one walks around to view the art as well as the smaller rooms which lead of from it, I wondered around in a bit of a daze.
It looks pretty special from the outside too................

No comments:

Post a Comment