Tuesday, November 24, 2009

D A Y - 6 3


Today Connie and I decide to get out and see some sights, we pick the American Museum of Natural History. An excellent choice as it turns out. there was an amazing array of taxidermy animals from all over the globe, including lions and tigers and bears, oh my! I also found great interest in the minerals, crystals and rocks section, taking me back to the chemistry lessons at school with countless experiments using malachite to demonstrate some sort of molecular structure, I forgot then and still can't remember now.....

Here were some of the highlights.... (otherwise known as the few photos which did not have glare from the camera flash.....) After walking around all day soaking up the natural history of the world, hunger took over our brains and we made a b-line for the subway on the quest for falafal from the Bedford Ave takeaway, which I still think is the best I have ever consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment