Friday, October 9, 2009

D A Y - 1 3

This is my roof…..


So as of Friday I would like to say I am no longer living out of a suitcase, but even though I have moved into my place I still am. Though we now had a pretty cool rail suspended from the ceiling in the form of plumbing, But, this place despite it’s quirks is a pretty phenomenal living space. I live in a Loft apartment on the top floor of 255 McKibben street, Bushwick in Brooklyn. It has a super high ceiling with one end of the apartment, a wall of windows, The wall adjacent has the plywood built rooms where the 8 tenants including myself have our bedrooms. The rest of the space, an amazingly perfect party size living room which takes about 5 minutes to walk from one end to the other.


This will become a pigeon, it lives out of my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment