Friday, October 30, 2009

D A Y - 3 6

After work I met up with Jed for an extremely welcomed drink. The destiation : Spanish Restaurant ad Bar (we attempted to go to this place before on my second day here, but I mixed up Manhattan with Brooklyn and went to the wrong 13th street and 6th) this place says what it is on the tin; as you walk inside you are greeted by an old Spanish man who guides you to you table asking Sangria? We reply yes, a pitcher there of. Along comes a giant jug of some really good sangria, though to be honest my palette hasn’t streatched much further than that of the stuff you get in juice cartans In spain. This stuff I drank copius amounts of with a girl we met on our journey south on the way to Beicasim last year... With the Sangria, comes complimetary tapas. It was super fun we ended up drinking a pitcher each, wich meant for $17 we had dinner and left feeling pleasantly tipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment