Friday, October 23, 2009

D A Y - 3 0

Today whilst riding the subway the driver left the door open to his compartment so I could see onto the track. It was amazing, it looked like a coal mine inspired fairground ride.

Later when I returned home I watched the old teen classic, She's All That. This followed by the film Penelope, I had never heard of this movie, but, it had an all star cast, including a cameo role from Russel Brand. It was the tale of a girl born with the face of a pig due to a curse laid upon the family. Produced by the likes of Reece Witherspoon who also had a starring role. The magical and fairytale execution of the storyline, design and filming had me glued to the screen. (or wall, as i brag about our 'at home cinema system' we have set up in our apartment.) Very much recommended viewing....


No comments:

Post a Comment