Tuesday, October 13, 2009

D A Y - 2 0



Coney island had been on my list of lings to do or see since before I arrived in NYC. The sun was shining, and a lazy Sunday by the beach is exactly what the doctor ordered. Getting off the train, it felt a little like a film set, an eerie rundown amusement center, with a very few people walking around as it was not on season. However, the fast food restaurant on the corner by the station was wide open, and here I sampled my first corn dog, this went down very, very well, I urge anyone, bar vegetarians and people who have an aversion to deep fried food to try. They are America’s answer to the battered sausage, but way better. We the headed to the wonder wheel, now this contraption is crazy, it not only goes super high, but the carriages also move around and swing about, this caught me much by surprise, as you can see in this video I recorded as it moved up………


We then took a stroll to Brighton Beach, a big contrast to the Brighton beach I lived by for 3 years…

(Brighton Beach, NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment